Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Welcome


They are sweet, cute, fluffy, innocent and they look like anime characters! You can't simply resist squishing them in your arms and playing with their pointy big ears.
I once was a rabbit breader for a short time and was there when my mommy rabbit gave birth to 9 little hairless bunnies. Now I'm an owner of one babies (which grew up to be a healthy, handsome rabbit).
It was difficult for me to learn to take care of the rabbits (11 in total) I had to do lots of research on internet and observe my rabbits to learn what exactly they are, what they like and what they hate.
I'm going to write all I know about rabbits, how to look after them, how to feed them and care for them.
I hope I can help those who also has or who is also planning to adobt rabbits.
Welcome to my blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment